Implemented Download Manager

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I can't but did make a suggestion for a common login though.
Members would have to login separately.
Would be great if XF would be able to emulate vb and allow major addons like downloads to be connected to the XF userbase. That would allow many of vbs addons to be used on XF.

I think a lot of vBorg modders will be asked these days if they're going to offer their mod for XF as well.

I think a lot of vBorg modders will be asked these days if they're going to offer their mod for XF as well.

Can vouch for that personally. I think there is something like 4 threads at DBTech asking us if we are planning to do it and a ton of posts from people interested in making the switch. With the amount of interest it made the decision to mod for XF very easy.

I also use the downloads mod and it is a must for my type of forum. I won't even consider switching till i get something to replace it with.

Please make the script which we can import all the data from Downlaods II to this. Even IPB has a officially supported Downlaods Product, but as i know can't import data from Downloads II the vbulletin mod. So no use.
Its a must have for the switch.

im so for this idea+ i have 1000 files using downloadsII cant do anything by moving this
im willing to pay 200 usd if someone can make this mod convert for xenforo or even 300 usd

maybe we all should encourage rs.jelle to code one for xenforo the more ppl who request the more likely he will make an adaption

I would love to see a downloads system created by Kier & Mike as a separate paid add-on. IMO I think this is a must further down the line.

I would love to see a downloads system created by Kier & Mike as a separate paid add-on. IMO I think this is a must further down the line.

I wouldn't mind paying for a downloads addon as long as i could import my existing files from Downloads II.

Hopefully someone is working on a Download mod so we can replace the Downloads II mod and move our VB system completely.

Resource Manager is a best system for Download :)
We can use a category with many sub-categories for Upload/Download.

Top Bottom