Doubleforum.com - The place for world soccer talk

emmy

Hello folks

We're new to XF - license purchased back in May and site was launched in May 31st.
http://www.doubleforum.com is a site where you can talk about world soccer such English Premier Leagues Championships, U.S soccer, just anything related to soccer :)

Check it out and any advise will be appreciated

Thank you

Only feedback so far is "get those forums filled!" Empty content is never received well by new members. Get SOMETHING in there be it rules, questions, games, etc.

You have too many forums. Try to start with less forums, some of these I don't even understand what they mean. For example you have something like 15 forums just for classifieds (!)

Also you have something like 15 off topic forums, it's not a good idea for a new forum to have 15 sections that are not related to its subject, I would remove these completely.

You have too many forums. Try to start with less forums, some of these I don't even understand what they mean. For example you have something like 15 forums just for classifieds (!)

Also you have something like 15 off topic forums, it's not a good idea for a new forum to have 15 sections that are not related to its subject, I would remove these completely.
Thank you @Dakis . Took your advice and everything has been reduced. You can view again?:)

I would reduce everything to just 1 forum per country, instead of having several forums for each category, for each team, etc.

Hello folks,

We just re-branded to a new local club in Washington DC USA instead of football in general. This is a local club among the MLS teams i grew up with while i was living in the eastern coast of the states. Initially, the site was about general football discussion. We changed our domain name, style, and other funky twist around on the new Adara style from @Russ - I really want to give thanks to @oman , @thejackarmy and of course @AndyB who helped in one way or the others. Thank you. I really appreciate all your efforts. Also, I want to give thanks to those that ignored me too - because we all learn everyday as we're here to learn:) I know I have been a pain in the xxx for some folks here too - Bless God for all.
Hopefully, we will kick off well from here while we expect more users/growth:)

check it out https://www.dcunitedforum.com

I will appreciate any advise or critiques - Thank you

Great forum name and a good step to focus on one club.

What I don't understand is that the frontpage is filled with news about other football clubs and not a single article about DC United.

Why not just stick to DC United only as that the topic of your site now :)

Design looks great (y)

Great forum name and a good step to focus on one club.

What I don't understand is that the frontpage is filled with news about other football clubs and not a single article about DC United.

Why not just stick to DC United only as that the topic of your site now :)

Design looks great (y)
Thanks for your feedback. Well appreciated!

Top Bottom