Fixed Double spacing upon edit

Adam Howard

I've been editing a very long post here on XenForo.com

And I find when I click "preview" or switch between the WYSIWYG editor or the raw code editor, extra lines get added.

I'm unsure if its the bullets or the indent that is causing it. But the more I press preview or switch between editors, the more lines.

BLOW this line is an example of the text I'm using (part of a review I'm writing) - Example:

The 3rd Party Development Review
The 3rd Party Development Pros:
  • Active
There is an active group of developers showing an interest in making 3rd party products for XenForo.​
  • New Development
There are continually new developers releasing 3rd party products and not just the same people​
  • Support
There is an active level of support from the authors who release 3rd party products​
  • Low abandonment
There are few if ever abandoned released projects.​

For this review, arguably abandoned projects are projects which no longer function as designed and no support or updated are forth coming from either the original developer or community at large.​
  • Communication
The majority of 3rd party developers make an effort to communicate with individuals politely and professionally​
  • Balance Release Ratio
There is a respected balance between the free to paid ratio releases. This implies that the ratio of free vs paid products is about equal​
  • Balance Quality Release Ratio
There is a respected balance between the quality of free and paid ratio releases. This implies that the ratio of free quality products equal to the ratio of paid quality products​
  • 3rd party developers use XenForo
Its important that developers not just develop 3rd party products for XenForo, but they themselves have a self interest in using XenForo for their own personal use.​

ABOVE is how it should look. :)

But if I keep clicking preview or switching between editors I get something like this, that I'm forced to correct - Example:

The 3rd Party Development Review
The 3rd Party Development Pros:
  • Active
There is an active group of developers showing an interest in making 3rd party products for XenForo.​
  • New Development
There are continually new developers releasing 3rd party products and not just the same people​
  • Support
There is an active level of support from the authors who release 3rd party products​
  • Low abandonment
There are few if ever abandoned released projects.​

For this review, arguably abandoned projects are projects which no longer function as designed and no support or updated are forth coming from either the original developer or community at large.​
  • Communication
The majority of 3rd party developers make an effort to communicate with individuals politely and professionally​
  • Balance Release Ratio
There is a respected balance between the free to paid ratio releases. This implies that the ratio of free vs paid products is about equal​
  • Balance Quality Release Ratio
There is a respected balance between the quality of free and paid ratio releases. This implies that the ratio of free quality products equal to the ratio of paid quality products​
  • 3rd party developers use XenForo
Its important that developers not just develop 3rd party products for XenForo, but they themselves have a self interest in using XenForo for their own personal use​

Think this is just one of the quirks of TinyMCE.
The editor is being replaced in 1.2 so this bug report isn't relevant.
Good enough answer for me.

I only reported it in the off chance that there is a XenForo 1.6 and if so, maybe they could look into it for others

I myself, plan to be daring and maybe a little risk taking.... I'll be converting my site to 1.2 beta upon its release. Give it some real world testing.

Good enough answer for me.

I only reported it in the off chance that there is a XenForo 1.6 and if so, maybe they could look into it for others

I myself, plan to be daring and maybe a little risk taking.... I'll be converting my site to 1.2 beta upon its release. Give it some real world testing.

1.6... you're getting too much ahead of yourself :ROFLMAO:

Mike said there *might* be a 1.1.6, but there's no promises.

Top Bottom