No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Double Ribbon Ranks (version v1) - Double ribbon ranks

Preview
View attachment 280
umdCp.png

Brought to you by BBSmiley.com

Summary: A variety of double side (horizontally/vertically) Ribbon ranks. The .zip archive consists of blank png ribbons so your able to insert your own usergroup title.

Additional Info: Because the ranks are a fixed...

Read more about this resource...

@
Can I use this as a example for my new Add-On? I'll leave a link to this resource in the release. Sounds good?

You should have enough respect to wait for a reply from Shelley BEFORE releasing the mod you just did and included her graphics. If you couldn't wait, then you should have suggested using these and linked to it, not include it in your mod's zip.

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author.

@

You should have enough respect to wait for a reply from Shelley BEFORE releasing the mod you just did and included her graphics. If you couldn't wait, then you should have suggested using these and linked to it, not include it in your mod's zip.
I know. I was stupid. :(

Has anyone been able to get these cool ribbons to render nicely (wrap around the user block) on the XenFracture skin? My one currently looks like this:

ribbon2.jpg

I have tried messing around with the skins style properties, but can't get it to render correctly. Perhaps I need to somehow tweak the Extra.css for the skin to make it look as it should but I don't know really know what to do.

Fixed it, so for anyone using XenFracture change your extra.css to the following for that skin for the bit below:

Code:
/*USERGROUP RIBBON ENHANCEMENTS*/

.ribbon {
    margin: -1px -17px -2px;
}

.ribbon li {
    padding: 1px;
    position: relative;
    height: 30px;
    width: 134px;
}

/*USERGROUPRIBBON ENHANCEMENTS*/

Reactions: DFI
Fixed it, so for anyone using XenFracture change your extra.css to the following for that skin for the bit below:

Code:
/*USERGROUP RIBBON ENHANCEMENTS*/

.ribbon {
    margin: -1px -17px -2px;
}

.ribbon li {
    padding: 1px;
    position: relative;
    height: 30px;
    width: 134px;
}

/*USERGROUPRIBBON ENHANCEMENTS*/

Out of curiosity has the .messageUserInfo width on xenfacture been increased higher than the default setting?

I followed the instructions,uploaded the images and I did change "yourimagefile.png" to "admin.png"(name of the rank image uploaded).But still it's not showing up.I am using flexile theme.
GcHYJ.png

Top Bottom