Double Ribbon Ranks

Double Ribbon Ranks v1

No permission to download
I know this might be a little bit to too late but when i do get the ribbon the text isn't even on the ribbon, i'm using infinite from XenFocus.

You'll have to include the text on the rank via a graphics editor. The preview is an example you'll have to insert your own text as each person title will differ pending on the colour of the rank.

Hi ...got a dumb question ..where do i find the usergroup id number from....thanks :D
User -> List User Groups -> [Select an user group]

Check the URL of the page you are viewing.
/admin.php?user-groups/administrative.3/edit

The number is the user group ID.

/ninjaed

userfx.jpg

registerh.png

I added ribbons for each user titles but not Administrator's two ribbons at the same times. Please help me just one ribbon for Administrator, others users are to follow trophy user titles with ribbons? I would be greatly appreciate.....

Regards

userfx.jpg

registerh.png

I added ribbons for each user titles but not Administrator's two ribbons at the same times. Please help me just one ribbon for Administrator, others users are to follow trophy user titles with ribbons? I would be greatly appreciate.....

Regards

If I'm not mistaken but this is an issue your having with the add-on located here right? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/rt-user-rank-ribbons.1188/ probably best asking there since the author will support the issue your having.

You could deselect admins from the new register group has I've done from stopping additonal ranks from other groups displaying. I simply set the primary group for admins to admin and deselected all the other groups.

Quick question, how to i use the codes that are given to make the banners show up for each group. So i want a banner for the admins but i also want one for the moderators. I just dont know what to change to get the two banners for each other groups. also if i wanted to add a third banner for another group.

Quick question, how to i use the codes that are given to make the banners show up for each group. So i want a banner for the admins but i also want one for the moderators. I just dont know what to change to get the two banners for each other groups. also if i wanted to add a third banner for another group.

You'll be best using the banner system built into xenforo adding your own custom class, applying it to each usergroup and then applying the relevant css in the extra.css template. Brogan as posted some useful guides that will help you with that. I since removed the image ribbons on my style so offhand don't have the css at hand.

Top Bottom