Resource icon

Double Post Preventer 1.5

No permission to download

Joe.

Great add-on!

One question:
Is there a way to set time limit? After the time limit is up, people can make a double post?

RSI

What is the status of the known bugs?

Known bugs:
  • When post date update is off, the view does not refresh in quick reply mode.
  • In quick reply mode, the post is displayed double on submit.
  • Tags are not merged

Last edited:

Rambro

This caused TONS of server errors, these two on repeat:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1462194872' for key 'expiry_date' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './dressedw_forumdb/xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

This caused TONS of server errors, these two on repeat:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1462194872' for key 'expiry_date' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table './dressedw_forumdb/xf_session.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
strange, it works flawless here. Could i get the log that contains the php errors maybe? I'll investigate. Anyone else having problems?

What is the status of the known bugs?

Known bugs:
  • When post date update is off, the view does not refresh in quick reply mode.
  • In quick reply mode, the post is displayed double on submit.
  • Tags are not merged
Those Bugs are still existing. I didn't find the time to work on them yet.

Gladius

I'll be installing this tomorrow, would be great if the merge text could contain an automatic time reference along the lines of "Posted X hours Y minutes Z seconds later:" and if the author could add the option to exclude certain forum IDs from this functionality.

Awesome plugin, just a quick suggestion though.
Under settings, it may be a good idea to list the groups as a scrollable box with selectable items rather than checkboxes (can't remember what this sort of style is called so here's a screenshot of what I mean :) )
Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 22.49.47.png