1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Double post error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Flexin, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Flexin

Flexin Active Member

I'm getting this error on my site a lot lately. Any idea on what is causing it? I'm running 1.3.1.

Argument 2 passed to XenForo_Model_Post::alertQuotedMembers() must be an array, none given, called in /home/gearhead/public_html/library/DoublePost/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 224 and defined
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 1794
    2. XenForo_Model_Post->alertQuotedMembers() in DoublePost/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 224
    3. DoublePost_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gearhead/public_html/index.php at line 13

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This would appear to be an issue with your "double post" add-on.
  3. Flexin

Flexin Active Member

Thanks. I should have checked that first. For some reason I was thinking that wasn't an add on anymore but in the core. I blame lack of sleep. I updated it, hopefully that takes care of it.