XF 1.1 Donators

Craigr

I have tried various things, but cannot get this to work.

Have received a Paypal donation from a member, so i am trying to get 'Donator' to appear below their username on the thread display when they have posted a message.

Under user upgrades i have created one called 'Donator', put display order as '2' and ticked 'can be purchased'. I also manually upgraded a user, but nothing appears anywhere to say they are a donator. Had a look at the manual on the site here, but still cannot work out what i am doing wrong. :(

Have they been active recently and has the cron task run since they purchased the upgrade?

Check their account in the ACP to see if they have been upgraded and also the groups they are a member of.

Have they been active recently and has the cron task run since they purchased the upgrade?

Check their account in the ACP to see if they have been upgraded and also the groups they are a member of.
Thanks Brogan. Yes they were just online, i just tried the above and nothing appeared. Didn't realize it wouldn't be instant, so just ran all the crons as not sure which one to run. :D

Viewing the user in the ACP i don't see anything mentioning donator. Do i have to create another usergroup called 'Donator'?

Well if you want to adjust their user title and/or give them other permissions, then yes, you will need a new user group to add them to as part of the upgrade.

Create the group, set it up and then edit the upgrade to include that group.

Well if you want to adjust their user title and/or give them other permissions, then yes, you will need a new user group to add them to as part of the upgrade.

Create the group, set it up and then edit the upgrade to include that group.
Thanks will give it a go. :)

Top Bottom