Donations

Donations 1.5

No permission to download
woo hoo! thanks for the update!! it works good, now guests can donate

anyone can see this add-on on my forum, in my signature

its a simple and good add-on, i like it

Hi @AndyB, I installed the addon but do I put my paypal email where it says

<input type="hidden" name="business" value="emailxxx">

Also is there a way to make a interval table of where people can donate?

Like 15, 20, etc rather than just one set value?

So i have images above the donation buttons, but i want image 1 on the same line as image 2 with the buttons beneath the images. Sounds confusing but I need help doing so!

Hi

If this is still being developed I'd like to a couple of suggestions that would be nice to see,

A progress/target bar or total so far

A List of latest donators - maybe this could be added as a sidebar

Fantastic add-on, and the first I have installed so a relief that all seems to work really well. Can anyone advise me how to change the currency symbol from USD to British pounds (£) when the member is taken to the Paypal page?

Fantastic add-on, and the first I have installed so a relief that all seems to work really well. Can anyone advise me how to change the currency symbol from USD to British pounds (£) when the member is taken to the Paypal page?

Answering my own question in case it helps anyone else :) Small alteration to andy_donations template to change <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD"> to <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="GBP">

I just tried to install this with the Insta;; & Upgrade Add-on and got this:

Callback Andy_Donations_Listener::addNavbarTab is invalid (Invalid Class).

FYI - a manual install works like a champ.

Last edited:
@AndyB

Like another user suggested, would like to see something that gives
the option to select certain amount, or ongoing subscription amount which
admin can setup, ie: $5/mo - $10/mo, until cancelled so on, then of course there
is the one time single payment option, never can have to many options on donations. :)

I like your plugin, good job. For the future I would like to see that people who donate something can send a comment, which will display under the donation site content. Also maybe the ammount of the donate too. With that it is a perfect donation plugin.

;)

Is it possible to install this script 2 times?
I mean that the donation site are reachable with example: /donations.php and /donations2.php

Top Bottom