Donation progress bar

Yes, I will be porting my mods over to this platform and will have the LITE versions available to all asap.

If you just need a bar integrated with default internal xen system I can make one really quick as well. I think that only supports paypal at this point where mine supports: paypal, google, alertpay, authorize.net, moneybookers, and much more in coming week about 3-4 more.

Yes, I will be porting my mods over to this platform and will have the LITE versions available to all asap.

If you just need a bar integrated with default internal xen system I can make one really quick as well. I think that only supports paypal at this point where mine supports: paypal, google, alertpay, authorize.net, moneybookers, and much more in coming week about 3-4 more.
Very good to know. :)

Was this 3-4 more weeks until we see these or there will be 3 to 4 more add-ons done?

I have a donation goal each month that uses a progress bar along with who donated.
It's tied to paid subscriptions in vB3.

I'd find that useful as an addon.

Steven, please let us know when you find a solution. A progress bar for paid account upgrades would be awesome but I doubt it will become a core function of xenforo. Someone will hopefully create an appropriate add-on.

Top Bottom