1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donation progress bar

Discussion in 'XenForo Suggestions' started by steven s, Oct 1, 2010.

1. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

I have a donation goal each month that uses a progress bar along with who donated.
    It's tied to paid subscriptions in vB3.

I'd find that useful as an addon.

2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I like this idea.

3. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

We use the lite version of AWJunkies mod for that, if it's not the one you use they've indicated they'll port their mods over to XF.

http://www.forumcoding.com

4. steven s

Mine needs to be tied to paid subscriptions.

Sarsaila likes this.
  5. CFodder

We don't use subscriptions but I think it can be tied in with their subscription system.

6. steven s

Note to self: Remember post.
    Which reminds me of another feature I'd like. Bookmarking.

Neal and Dean like this.
  7. CFodder

LOL ... just send me a private convo if you can't remember the link, is in my favourites ;).

8. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

Bookmarking or at least a forum dedicated to mod discussion.....would be nice.

9. AWJunkies

AWJunkies Active Member

Yes, I will be porting my mods over to this platform and will have the LITE versions available to all asap.

If you just need a bar integrated with default internal xen system I can make one really quick as well. I think that only supports paypal at this point where mine supports: paypal, google, alertpay, authorize.net, moneybookers, and much more in coming week about 3-4 more.

10. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Very good to know. :)

AWJunkies likes this.
  11. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Was this 3-4 more weeks until we see these or there will be 3 to 4 more add-ons done?

12. jacko

jacko Active Member

Steven, please let us know when you find a solution. A progress bar for paid account upgrades would be awesome but I doubt it will become a core function of xenforo. Someone will hopefully create an appropriate add-on.

Ranger375 likes this.
  13. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

For this to work we would need a custom amount function on user upgrades. This would allow users to donate any amount they please. Suggested here: User Upgrade: custom amount

14. jauburn

jauburn Well-Known Member

I would like to see this as a feature.