• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add-on Donation Manager

borbole

This mod will add a donation manager application at your forum. it is fully customisable. You can enable and disable it, enter the donation title, a message, and choose the amount of donationa nd the currencies as well.

It will also show up at the Online list when members will view the Donation Manager.

At a later time, I plan to expand this further with some extra options.

Price: 10 dollars. (For subscribers at my forum is free)

Compatibility: It works with the latest versions of xenforo.

Payment: Only through paypal and it is non refundable. After I confirm the payment I will email you the mod file.

If you are interested in purchasing this mod then please contact me in private either here or at my own forum.

Thank you for reading this thread :)

Attachments

• Admin CP - XenForo_1306080479070.webp
    Admin CP - XenForo_1306080479070.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 332
  • XenForo_1306080600786.webp
    XenForo_1306080600786.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Online Current Visitors - XenForo_1306347216165.webp
    Online Current Visitors - XenForo_1306347216165.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 306
The only difference to this mod i see is that yours open in a new page with a tab also on navbar
Rest looks similiar.
Even the Code is almost the same. With such a very few changes.
sry for arguing but.... Therefore you are charging 10 bucks? Sweet Dude

The only difference to this mod i see is that yours open in a new page with a tab also on navbar
Rest looks similiar.

My mod is not based off that mod at all btw. If there are similiarities it is because they do the same thing more or less.

But if you don''t want to buy it, then don''t. No one is forcing you to. Use that other mod or code your own :)

Regarding me charging for my work, how can I say it polietly, it is none of your business ;)

If you're able to make it so the user gets upgraded to a new group, or even show a listing of all the members and amount donated you'll have a new customer :). I'll keep an eye on this!

Rest looks similiar.
I have to agree with that.

My mod is not based off that mod at all btw. If there are similiarities it is because they do the same thing more or less.

But if you don''t want to buy it, then don''t. No one is forcing you to. Use that other mod or code your own :)

Regarding me charging for my work, how can I say it polietly, it is none of your business ;)

I even wouldnt buy just one of your mods cause i dont like the way you are going.
I am just arguing because i am asking myself... If you start coding a donation addon, why not making one that is different, something new, unique...
Not an addon that looks like a, more or less, copy of an addon thats already there and free ;) using the, almost, same Code
Well, i am repeating myself....
I am sorry if any feels pissed off but i needed to write this down. Just once.

I like the simplicity of this add-on. I see that it ads a separate page to the overall site, does it also show a 'donation' box in the right column (which is where I'd like to place a button also). :)

Thanks, Borbole, not quite what I had in mind. I'm trying to rename mine and call it 'buy me a cup o' java' or something other than 'donation.' Can your wording be changed and the tab be called 'contribute' or something other than 'donation'?

Thanks, Borbole, not quite what I had in mind. I'm trying to rename mine and call it 'buy me a cup o' java' or something other than 'donation.' Can your wording be changed and the tab be called 'contribute' or something other than 'donation'?

Yes, you can change the name of the donation tab to whatever name/word you would like.

Top Bottom