Add-on What are the available add-ons for account upgrade improvements, donations, paid memberships?

Alternadiv

Another one for account upgrade/membership:

Another one for account upgrade/membership:
Thanks, this one looks good. I like that it can look plain/default XF whereas some other options have their own style to them, which would feel visually out of place.

Anything in particular you do/don't like about it?

I commented on a similar thread recently:

Maybe these addons by @DragonByte Tech (who is an excellent developer) can be useful for you:

-> purchase permissions with credits

-> buy credits with real money.

I did not read much about TH during the last months, but it seems that they are changing their business model, so I would not bet on an addon by them.

Thanks, this one looks good. I like that it can look plain/default XF whereas some other options have their own style to them, which would feel visually out of place.

Anything in particular you do/don't like about it?

Covers all the basics for a premium upgrade membership page/system. Easy to use and adjust to your liking. And does so at a very cheap price. Like, it's a fraction of the cost of another "premium" addon (Paid Registrations) in here. (20 USD to buy and 14 USD 1 year renewal vs 70 USD 1 year renewal). Do note that the expensive one has a few more features, but none of those were stuff I needed. But you'll have to assess that for your own usage if you need that. :)

Top Bottom