Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi
I have something going on with a Theme? Your Add-On is the only Add-On doing this any ideas??

Vinny

Attachments

• Untitled-1.webp
    Untitled-1.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi iamjudd
Well at first I thought so too, however out of all the things that I am running its the only one that is doing it??

Vinny

Well its adding the "donate" nav item so its pushing the other items. See what happens if you remove it from the nav

iamjudd
Like I said if I press the Media, Shoutbox, Articles, Directory etc.... Everything works find except the Donate button?? As far as disabling the Donate add-on it goes away. When I enable the add-on it comes back!

Vinny

iamjudd
Like I said if I press the Media, Shoutbox, Articles, Directory etc.... Everything works find except the Donate button?? As far as disabling the Donate add-on it goes away. When I enable the add-on it comes back!

Vinny
I think I'm a little confused by your issue then. So your nav is fine just when you press your donate button is goes no where?
Have you completely uninstalled and reinstalled the addon?

We are currently running a really old 1.0 beta 3.1.7.1.

If I purchase the new version, should I just uninstall the old one first or will it upgrade? Either way is fine for me.

Also, when someone donates, does this version automatically update the amount donated so the donation bar/widget will show the user their donation has been recorded? Currently we have to manually add them (or so I'm told by the chap who admins the donations). Thanks in advance :)

If I purchase the new version, should I just uninstall the old one first or will it upgrade? Either way is fine for me.
You should probably wait until the new dev starts putting out regular updates. IMO judging by all the issues this addon does not seem to be worth 50 USD and should be discounted to bring goodwill towards the new dev.

Its a pity that Robbo of all people was the only one who created a donation manager. Would have bought this without hesitation by now if the dev was a well known reputed dev on here.

... Also, when someone donates, does this version automatically update the amount donated so the donation bar/widget will show the user their donation has been recorded? Currently we have to manually add them (or so I'm told by the chap who admins the donations). Thanks in advance :)

Yes the donation bar and Raised So Far box both update automatically.

I think I'm a little confused by your issue then. So your nav is fine just when you press your donate button is goes no where?
Have you completely uninstalled and reinstalled the addon?

Hi iamjudd
The Donation add-on works fine the only think that is happening is what you see...

Vinny

do i have to buy this again to get new update? and my old account won't work on this new site..

NM found out i was using wrong email..

Hi
Just a thought does the person that wrote this add-on ever check out his forum??

Vinny

The person who wrote it (Robbo) and the person who now owns and maintains it (vbgamer45) are two different people... The original Author checked out but the product has a successor who only just a cpl days ago released a small update.

Top Bottom