Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

People who own this plugin really need to rate and review it appropriately. Possibly saving others from blowing $60.00 on a buggy poorly supported premium plugin.

People who own this plugin really need to rate and review it appropriately. Possibly saving others from blowing $60.00 on a buggy poorly supported premium plugin.

I agree. This, like most addons, people end up spending alot of money on and en up getting screwed in the end.

Yeah the addon developer is sadly a disappointment recently, gone away without saying a thing.

Now, i got this working on a clean install of XF 1.5, however it failed on my main domain, i think what is breaking the recognition of the donations might be something around the htaccess?

Yeah a clean install of 1.5 with this addon it works. However upgrading my install to 1.5 the donations aren't recognized. I don't get it!

So.. are you guys getting any server errors or is it just working at all? What about if you reupload all the files for the add-on? I saw something about the file health check saying the files weren't right, maybe uploading again will help.

* I have nothing to do with this add-on; just trying to see if I can help get you guys situated since I feel bad for you.

Strange...Our donation system has always worked, though we still do intend to migrate away from this addon over to @Audentio Design's as that offers slightly more than what this one currently does...

I did like you said but nothing found! Could I have must re-install add-on?
Thanks!
View attachment 116434
View attachment 116435
Go to ACP -> Users -> List User Upgrades and it'll be towards the bottom of the page:
WkbSxuX.png

Is this Paypal upgrade going to screw with the add-on at all?

PayPal service upgrades.

As we have previously communicated to you, PayPal is upgrading the certificate for www.paypal.com to SHA-256. This endpoint is also used by merchants using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) product.

This upgrade is scheduled for 9/30/2015; however, we may need to change this date on short notice to you to align to the industry security standard.

You’re receiving this notification because you’ve been identified as a merchant who has used IPN endpoints within the past year. If you have not made the necessary changes, we urge you to do so right away to avoid a disruption of your service!

Because these changes are technical in nature, we advise that you consult with your individuals responsible for your PayPal integration. They will be able to identify what, if any, changes are needed. Please share this email and the hyperlinks below with your technical contact for evaluation.

Testing in the Sandbox is one of the best ways to make sure your integration works. Sandbox endpoints have been upgraded to accept secure connections by the SHA-256 Certificates.

Full technical details can be found in our Merchant Security System Upgrade Guide. In addition, our 2015-2016 SSL Certificate Change microsite contains a schedule of our service upgrade plan.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our services.

Is this Paypal upgrade going to screw with the add-on at all?

PayPal service upgrades.

As we have previously communicated to you, PayPal is upgrading the certificate for www.paypal.com to SHA-256. This endpoint is also used by merchants using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) product.

This upgrade is scheduled for 9/30/2015; however, we may need to change this date on short notice to you to align to the industry security standard.

You’re receiving this notification because you’ve been identified as a merchant who has used IPN endpoints within the past year. If you have not made the necessary changes, we urge you to do so right away to avoid a disruption of your service!

Because these changes are technical in nature, we advise that you consult with your individuals responsible for your PayPal integration. They will be able to identify what, if any, changes are needed. Please share this email and the hyperlinks below with your technical contact for evaluation.

Testing in the Sandbox is one of the best ways to make sure your integration works. Sandbox endpoints have been upgraded to accept secure connections by the SHA-256 Certificates.

Full technical details can be found in our Merchant Security System Upgrade Guide. In addition, our 2015-2016 SSL Certificate Change microsite contains a schedule of our service upgrade plan.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our services.

i'm still using this plugin and i got several donations this month. the most recent was last week.

that said, it definitely needs an upgrade to allow users to be upgraded to a different user group when they donate. i've been doing it by hand for years.

Can this be tied into the the account upgrades money earned, because account upgrades is the main way I support my community but it would be great to show what we still need to cover the bills on the home page.

Hello, i've the 1.2.2 official version of Donation Manager plugin,
I have install d.m. on my Xenforo official too (1.4.12, for compatibility) but donation callback doesn't work :/

Can anyone help me ?

Sorry bad english ...
Thanks

Top Bottom