Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

@Robbo

Could you please provide me some help?
How can I change the color of the breadcrump on the donation page.
See the screenshot for more information.

screenshot-inthegame.nl 2014-11-17 22-19-49.webp

Thanks in advance.

I got this fixed, but it would be nice to have an option to put Donation sidebars to other locations that given Top, Below Staff Online Now, Below Members Online Now and Below Forum Statistics.

I tried to add them to forum_list template with no success...

I got this fixed, but it would be nice to have an option to put Donation sidebars to other locations that given Top, Below Staff Online Now, Below Members Online Now and Below Forum Statistics.

any chance you could tell us how you fixed this?
I have a similar problem and can't get donation sidebars to show, thanks

any chance you could tell us how you fixed this?
I have a similar problem and can't get donation sidebars to show, thanks
I removed and reinstalled Staff online and Members online add-ons.

In fact i removed them too, but i took the code from them and merged and modified it a bit snf put it into a template called sidebar_online_users.

Still this:
...it would be nice to have an option to put Donation sidebars to other locations that given Top, Below Staff Online Now, Below Members Online Now and Below Forum Statistics.

Last edited:
I believe this has a Widget for WF and if used together you can place those blocks in your desired locations.
Aye.

Haven't tried WF, is it still alive and guaranteed working with latest XF versions?

I don't want any more mess with add-ons not to mention add-ons to manage add-ons ;)

I removed and reinstalled Staff online and Members online add-ons.

In fact i removed them too, but i took the code from them and merged and modified it a bit snf put it into a template called sidebar_online_users.

Still this:
OK, thanks for that, not really helping me though

Is there an option to show the total of donations made instead of a goul?
So, if someone donates it will be counted to the total donations..

Top Bottom