Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

changed paypal account, payments are not logging on site.... in goals or in payments received in the ACP, but I am receiving payment and notification emails, and it is in my paypal account

what have I missed?

changed paypal account, payments are not logging on site.... in goals or in payments received in the ACP, but I am receiving payment and notification emails, and it is in my paypal account

what have I missed?

Check your paypal IPN settings.
You can directly access it: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify

Usually it should look like something like this: http://www.YOURDOMAIN.com/payment_callback.php (whatever directory your payment_callback.php file is in)

If this doesn't work, feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help you out further.

Do this still hold true? (see screenshot)

I have a personal PayPal account. I don't even think PayPal offers a Premiere account anymore. It's either personal or business accounts.

As far as I am aware, you can upgrade to Premier account free of charge at any time. I did this years ago. I have a Premier account and have done for about 4-5 years now and I don't pay any extra for it. Will be looking to get this add on as it looks nice, although the price is high, the donations received will probably cover the cost of the add on.

Any chance at adding a cumulative donation option? For example, member bob donates $5 and then donates $10 next month so his total is $15 and that puts him in a $15 donator group without manually adding it?

Hi, I would like to know how I can put the "Donate" Tab at the complete end on my navigation bar, and not in the middle?
Thank you.

As far as I am aware, you can upgrade to Premier account free of charge at any time. I did this years ago. I have a Premier account and have done for about 4-5 years now and I don't pay any extra for it. Will be looking to get this add on as it looks nice, although the price is high, the donations received will probably cover the cost of the add on.

@UKD Did it require a phone call or online to swith to a Premiere account?

Thanks!

@Robbo for a paid plugin we expect better support, I've submitted a ticket a month ago through your website and I have yet to receive a response back.
You should stop selling the plugin if you are not able to provide support, just a suggestion.

Also I thought you announced someone was taking over your plugins to keep them up to date, I guess that plan fell through?

How do I go about renaming the Sidebar widget? I want to rename the title from "Donate" to "PayPal Donations".

Do this still hold true? (see screenshot)

I have a personal PayPal account. I don't even think PayPal offers a Premiere account anymore. It's either personal or business accounts.

Asked this last month (post #1170) and Robbo didn't know the answer. Can anyone answer this?

Asked this last month (post #1170) and Robbo didn't know the answer. Can anyone answer this?

I only use a Premier account, been using it for nearly 7+ years, so I wouldn't know.
The main difference is people can donate using credit cards/debit cards.

Top Bottom