Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

After I updated the forums, goals are not showing. I re-uploaded the files, updated the addon, and checked settings, no change.

Edit- I had to create a new goal, deleting the old one.

Robbo updated Donation Manager with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Released

Donation Manager 1.2.0 is a small bug fix and minor feature release. Fixes are mainly to do with styles and the feature is just adding a readme for post fresh install for new customers.

Note: 1.2.x is the last version for the 1.x.x branch. Only fixes will be done here. 2.0 is being worked on as a complete recode with many new features.

Installation and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wanted to say thanks for being such awesome supportive developer. I never regretted buying this addon for a second, and I totally love it :3 It has made my life so much easier to handle donations, and the donations themselves increased with a factor 10 because of the easy, visible, style-fitting approach of your addon.

A little encoding bug. I just got an error by someone who was trying to enter in a few special characters in the note field.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xC2' for column 'note' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Wednesday at 11:20 PM
Stack Trace
#0 **/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 **/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 **/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `me...', Array)
#3 **/public/library/Merc/DonationManager/Model/Transaction.php(15): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('merc_donation_t...', Array)
#4 **/public/library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php(202): Merc_DonationManager_Model_Transaction->start(0, 1, 25, 'How much were y...', 0)
#5 **/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Merc_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donate->actionConfirm()
#6 **/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 **/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "**/donate/confirm"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["goal_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["amount"] => string(2) "25"
    ["other_amount"] => string(2) "65"
    ["note"] => string(420) "String with special characters was here."
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

also i got a few charged backs from donations which was odd...

well any way i want to enforce my Terms and conditions by adding this:
8cnGq

8cA1k.png

some where near the Donation button they must have it ticket to proceed if not it will give them an error saying you have not agreed to our terms and conditions so you are unable to donate

maybe have an option to enable this in options for users who want to have this such as me... + would be great having this anywhere with anything the involves $$$ or paid services so those users who try to charge back cannot.... and it they do i have the right to take action because they agreed ed.

@XxUnkn0wnxX for now you should be able to include that link in the description with text "By donating you agree to these terms." and it should be legally acceptable. However donations could have been due to pirates if your donations give access to something private. The way my add-ons are pirated are exploited paypal accounts purchasing and then when the owner gets their account back they do a chargeback. Basically because PayPal is horrible and I can't wait to stop using them.

@XxUnkn0wnxX for now you should be able to include that link in the description with text "By donating you agree to these terms." and it should be legally acceptable. However donations could have been due to pirates if your donations give access to something private. The way my add-ons are pirated are exploited paypal accounts purchasing and then when the owner gets their account back they do a chargeback. Basically because PayPal is horrible and I can't wait to stop using them.
Yeah, you and everyone else who has ever been screwed over by them. Which is everyone who has ever used the service more than once.

Yes? I only have time for this on weekends so don't expect replies here until then. Send anything important to the support email, if I get something there that can't wait until the weekend then I sort it out straight away.

Yes? I only have time for this on weekends so don't expect replies here until then. Send anything important to the support email, if I get something there that can't wait until the weekend then I sort it out straight away.
I saw your reply to the review. Shame it's hard to implement! Sorry for summoning you.

Love the addon :).

How to hide the Donation Goal when the Goal complete! Have must to delete it?
In the goal settings there should be an option for when it completes to archive it. Goal will no longer show when archived unless you are looking at archived goals.

Sorry if this has been asked I have gone through about 20 pages.

I have bd widgets to display new posts and blogs. What would be the best way to add the donation manager to the bd widgets for the sidebar? As I still want to use that mod if possible.

Top Bottom