Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Can I make a suggestion - since you're fairly busy with IRL things, as opposed to waiting to release one HUGE update, why not do a few more incremental updates along the way? Just keep churning out updates knocking out the minor bugs and whatnot until you are able to hunker down and spend the time doing a big update.
This is feature locked until the "huge" update. It just gets bug fixes to stay stable. Working on the next one now which will hopefully be the last one I need to make for a long time.

When I hit donate from the main donate page nothing comes up?

When it hit donate from the side-bar i get the error after settings the amount
USD)" class="primary button" type="submit" />

Am i missing something?>

I suggest you remove the download button until you can actually deliver; the transaction went through but keep getting error messages when trying to download...

When I hit donate from the main donate page nothing comes up?

When it hit donate from the side-bar i get the error after settings the amount
USD)" class="primary button" type="submit" />

Am i missing something?>
The error would help?

I suggest you remove the download button until you can actually deliver; the transaction went through but keep getting error messages when trying to download...
What?

the "buy" button works fine; took the money. The website says I have a license. When I agree to terms & click I keep getting error, not allowed...

Why did you not contact support so I knew about this straight away and could sort out the issue? Looking into it now.

You need to make sure the permissions are correct and you have the goal set correctly. Featured if you want it as a feature.

It is my fault you can't figure it out due to lack of documentation.

You need to make sure the permissions are correct and you have the goal set correctly. Featured if you want it as a feature.

It is my fault you can't figure it out due to lack of documentation.

Na, should have been obvious to figure out that permissions need to be set. that did it tho, thanks

Hi Robbo, is there any simple way to use a different Paypal account and do not use the default for subscriptions XenForo.

Thanks, Luis.

I just implemented this into my forum released yesterday, love the options and visual implementation

I started off creating a goal (for this actual addon!) called Donations Manager $49.

I then added a manual donation of the user who actually paid for it already and assigned the donation to the goal. When going to the donations on the site, it shows him in the list of donations for that goal but the goal is 0/49 for meeting it. Shouldn't it already be full and met?

Nevermind, I kinda see why that wouldn't work.

How often do totals update? I've added all my past donations as anonymous under the correct user. One user donated today whom has donated in the past and wished to be visible. So I edited the previous entries and took off anonymous. His total isn't updating though. Is that something that should happen?

edit: So this member donated 100, I removed his previous entry of 75 then added it again to him as not anonymous and now his total is 75? wtf

There's no index on merc_donor? Why doesn't this table have username as unique? Wouldn't that be easier to do insert on duplicate update? Why does that table exist when all that information is in merc_donation. It seems the goal is to be able to mix anonymous and public but it doesn't seem to work correctly for updating the table.

The sum for that user in one table is different than the sum of the same user in the other table.

Last edited:
Hi Robbo, is there any simple way to use a different Paypal account and do not use the default for subscriptions XenForo.

Thanks, Luis.
No but it is on the to-do list. If you want to manually edit a file you can but will need to edit every time you update. I can give instructions if you want to.

Nevermind, I kinda see why that wouldn't work.

How often do totals update? I've added all my past donations as anonymous under the correct user. One user donated today whom has donated in the past and wished to be visible. So I edited the previous entries and took off anonymous. His total isn't updating though. Is that something that should happen?

edit: So this member donated 100, I removed his previous entry of 75 then added it again to him as not anonymous and now his total is 75? wtf

There's no index on merc_donor? Why doesn't this table have username as unique? Wouldn't that be easier to do insert on duplicate update? Why does that table exist when all that information is in merc_donation. It seems the goal is to be able to mix anonymous and public but it doesn't seem to work correctly for updating the table.

The sum for that user in one table is different than the sum of the same user in the other table.
I am not going to go into programming details on why there are 2 tables. Think of merc_donor as caching. If I counted all the donations for every donation for every user per anonymous per page load it would be a performance issue. There are also other reasons.

Also I don't even know what you are asking, why are you doing manual donations? Is PayPal not updating the counts or something? If you want support contact me at the support email, I rarely check the forums.

Also I don't even know what you are asking, why are you doing manual donations? Is PayPal not updating the counts or something? If you want support contact me at the support email, I rarely check the forums.

I was adding all the donations that my members have given me over the years. I thought this was one of the touted features. Any donations coming in since installing the addon have worked great. The whole interface and design is fantastic. Just one aspect of it I thought would work a certain way then really confused me on the output.

ability to manually add donors as well as edit any donations already received/created

I was adding all the donations that my members have given me over the years. I thought this was one of the touted features. Any donations coming in since installing the addon have worked great. The whole interface and design is fantastic. Just one aspect of it I thought would work a certain way then really confused me on the output.
Okay and what is it doing? Is it bugging out?

Top Bottom