Domain on VPS without Cpanel !

REP13

Domain on VPS without Cpanel :
Hi there :
i need to know if there's any Guideline on how to install a domain on a VPS Without Cpanel .
  • VPS with Centos 8

If you don't have any experience with the cli only you shouldn't set up a website on that server.
Try it out on a local test vm and once you are comfortable with setting up Apache/Nginx/PHP/Firewall/caching and possible add-ons or plugins, use the webserver.

If you don't have any experience with the cli only you shouldn't set up a website on that server.
Try it out on a local test vm and once you are comfortable with setting up Apache/Nginx/PHP/Firewall/caching and possible add-ons or plugins, use the webserver.
thanks , but i have set all the most important thing my website is now running .

Even with knowledge of cli you may soon run into issue with your email system, ie if you are not interested in the third party email services.
It's not hard to get your site running on vps even with little knowledge of terminal use. Email configuration system like rdns, spf, dkim etc is where you will scratch your head trying to figure out. The above comes already configured in both Cpanel and Plesk.

Domain on VPS without Cpanel :
Hi there :
i need to know if there's any Guideline on how to install a domain on a VPS Without Cpanel .
  • VPS with Centos 8
Use DigitalOcean tutorials and have your domain serviced on Digital Ocean to make managing PTR records easier.

Top Bottom