Domain Name Suggestions?

When it comes to .com's you're going to run into a LOT of taken names and premium domains with cats as the subject matter, so it's going to be hard to track down a decent domain name. I did find that felineforums.com is available and is a regular price at the time of posting this, so there's one option! kittyforums.com and kitty-forums.com are also available as a couple of options, as well. Need to act fast, though, domain ideas can be snapped up very quickly!

(used ispoilers just for a little extra protection in the hopes they might still be available when you check, not that this is going to stop someone if they wanted to grab them)

Personally I wouldn't use a domain name for a project that had similar ones already registered. Likewise I would want the TLD as well a local domain equivalent such as .com - .co.uk purely to prevent others from copying or as you say confusion in the future.

Domain names are relatively cheap in the grand scheme of things so a good investment from the start, especially if you are going to build a brand

When it comes to .com's you're going to run into a LOT of taken names and premium domains with cats as the subject matter, so it's going to be hard to track down a decent domain name. I did find that felineforums.com is available and is a regular price at the time of posting this, so there's one option! kittyforums.com and kitty-forums.com are also available as a couple of options, as well. Need to act fast, though, domain ideas can be snapped up very quickly!

(used ispoilers just for a little extra protection in the hopes they might still be available when you check, not that this is going to stop someone if they wanted to grab them)
Thank you so much!
I think I'm gonna use the first suggestion, and thank you for using spoilers.

Top Bottom