XF 2.0 Does XF 2.0 do not show Ads placed in Header on Mobile?

Fastline

I've placed ads in header and it works as expected. However, on mobile, the ads not shows up.
Is it how the XF 2.0 designed or i'm having some issues with the setup?
Also i came to know that hiding ads in mobile and showing it on Desktop is against AdSense ToS. Is this true?
If it is, then also, i haven't done it as it doesn't show by default.

If you notice the logo is moved into the navigation bar in mobile, so that entire normal logo row is hidden in mobile.

You can move the logo back to the default position in mobile so your ads would still show:

Code:
.p-header {
    display: block !important;
}
.p-nav-smallLogo {
    display: none !important;
}

Place that into extra.less.

If you notice the logo is moved into the navigation bar in mobile, so that entire normal logo row is hidden in mobile.

You can move the logo back to the default position in mobile so your ads would still show:

Code:
.p-header {
    display: block !important;
}
.p-nav-smallLogo {
    display: none !important;
}

Place that into extra.less.
Thanks for the reply. Have some questions below. It would be appreciated if i can get my answer

So by default, this is how XF 2.0.X works?
Is there anything to do with AdSense ToS?

The code actually works, but another logo comes which is big. How to hide that?

Thanks for the reply. Have some questions below. It would be appreciated if i can get my answer

So by default, this is how XF 2.0.X works?
Is there anything to do with AdSense ToS?

The code actually works, but another logo comes which is big. How to hide that?

Yes XF moves the logo into the navigation in mobile by default. As for I'm not sure, I've heard something along those lines in the past.

My CSS works on the default style, if you're using a third party style you may need to check with that author.

Yes XF moves the logo into the navigation in mobile by default. As for I'm not sure, I've heard something along those lines in the past.

My CSS works on the default style, if you're using a third party style you may need to check with that author.
Thanks for the reply again. I'll ask them.
So not showing the Ads on Mobile, as it's a default setting from XF, does AdSense will have any issues?

Thanks for the reply again. I'll ask them.
So not showing the Ads on Mobile, as it's a default setting from XF, does AdSense will have any issues?

Well, if you use the position "container header" for an ad, that entire block is hidden in xenforo for small screens. If you put anything there, text, image, ad it would be hidden in mobile by default with XenForo.

Top Bottom