Does XenForo have a Calendar of Events?

If your purchasing xF is based upon calendaring, make very sure that that mod will do what you want. What it does, it does well. What it doesn't do, it probably won't do. The author doesn't want it to be a calendar, but only for events. If that works for you, great. Just be sure ahead of time.

Hello DD!
Like 50 events per month

That's alot

Would you recommend sonnb for a large scale add-on? I am just writing the concept for a new, fully featured calendar add-on at the moment and am looking for the right programmer.

PyroM(ania) what are your calendar needs and plans ?

There are enough "Calendar" people around ... many are using XenAtendo with varying degrees of happiness.

upload_2013-11-6_17-6-0.webp

I have some special things and the calendar of vB never was a real calendar, nor does XenAtendo fit my/our needs. I will finish the concept and probably will collect further ideas here. I assume a good calendar is highly neede by lot of people. Probably it would be a wise thing to share and test/develop together.

I need a calendar which will have
1. Recurring events (classes), each attached to some page. A user, who owns this page, should be able both edit a page and event (duration, frequency etc). Events can be overlapping.
2. Users should be able to add own "special" events
3. I wish to have several "layers" or calendars. So user can say show me "beginners only classes" and/or intermediate and/or advance classes.
4. it must be easy switch between month view / week view and day. Google calendar is very good but it is not integrated with XenForo.

Any suggestions?

thank you

Top Bottom