MG 2.1 Does MediaGallery watermark photos added to posts?

Mr. Doug

I should have asked this before I bought the add-on. I can't find a way to add a watermark, or the ability for a member to choose to have a photo watermarked, for images added to posts. Is this possible?

Your first post implied that you were not aware of the existence of the feature at all, and you didn't say that you had tried to set it up but it wasn't working.

As a staff member, you may have a permission enabled that allows you to bypass watermarking - most normal users won't have this. Moderators with permission can use inline moderation to add or remove watermarks after the image has been uploaded.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I've added the watermark in settings, but when I tested it, it didn't appear to be working. I'll use my "test-member" account and try again.

Thanks for the note.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 7.42.24 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 7.42.24 AM.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 14
Just checked, and it's definately not working for general members either. I don't see the watermark, or the ability to add a watermark to the image I'm uploading as a member.

I'll start looking into permissions for general members.

OK, it's adding the watermark to items added to the Media Gallery, but that's not what I wanted. I was looking for something that would add watermarks to every image that was uploaded to the site on normal threads.

I don't want a "Media Gallery" on the site at all.

I assumed you bought a media gallery add-on because you needed a media gallery.

There may be add-ons for what you want but I'm not certain.

If you no longer need media gallery functionality you can submit a ticket to request a refund.

Can My media gallery treat all post attachments as a category so I can feature them in the slider from EWRporta. I seem to recall I was able to feature post attachments in a previous version Before I installed media gallery.

Top Bottom