Does anyone know a good audio recording software?

Hi guys!

I am looking for a good, high quality audio recording software that can make me MP3s. Anyone know where I can get this?

These days the quality comes from the microphone, mic placement, mic preamp, Analogue/Digital converters - not the software. You can get a great or lousy quality audio recording in Audacity, garageband, Logic or Protools, all depending on the quality of what goes in.

(I do audio production for a living)

Hi guys!

I am looking for a good, high quality audio recording software that can make me MP3s. Anyone know where I can get this?

We have and use many pieces of audio software to run JoeFm. Some of the audio software is FREE, and some are very pricey. One program you may want to look at is Adobe Audition. What are you exactly trying to do? I might be of more help to you if you could answer this question.

I have an awesome mic, I just need a program in which I can record audio quickly and easily. Trying Audacity now! Thanks so much!

I am making audio versions of long forum/blog posts to make them easy to read.

In this day and age, I only use Audacity. I used to use one called CoolEdit or some such, but the formerly mentioned app has all the features I need and more.

Top Bottom