Does anyone else watch Anime here?

JABRONI

I just finished watching Elfen Lied. I loved it so much that I actually went out the next day & bought the entire collection on DVD. It's such an amazing series. I'm about to start on Clannad & Boku No Pico.

Anyone else watch anime?

o_O - The ending of Elfen Lied was a major disappointment.

I had stopped watching Anime for a couple years, and that was the first one I came back to. I just fell in love with it. I even let out a super manly cry on the last couple episodes because I really connected with the characters. I felt so bad for Mayu & even for Lucy because she couldn't help what happened to her.

I personally loved the ending because it symbolized the ending of Lucy & the beginning of Nyu.

I used to. Bleach but too much filler so stopped watching it. Now I only watch Naruto. Would love to find something else.

I have FORGOTTEN more anime than most of you will watch in your entire lifetime.

That being said... I stopped watching anime a few years back because its all crap now.

I just finished Zetman last month.

Other series I've finished in the past 5 years are:

Claymore
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Season 1 and 2
Basilisk
Macross Frontier ( I need to see the OVA tho )

That's all I can remember for now.

I started on Cashernn Sins last month but haven't finished it.

Also if you are looking for decent anime vaguely similar to elfen lied, try Higurashi no Naku Koro ni‎ and Gantz

I'm currently watching, "Ah! My Goddess", which I'm really enjoying. Here's a list of others that I've watched within the past year or so that I really liked:

Soul Eater
Fruits Basket
Basilisk
Sekirei
Shuffle!
Speed Grapher
Hero Tales
Angel Beats
El Cazador de la Bruja
The Sacred Blacksmith
High School of the Dead
Rosario + Vampire
Demon King Daimao

A few picks of my favourites, in no particular order:

Clannad
Angel Beats!
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Elfen Lied
Spirited Away
Haruhi (especially Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu movie)
Toradora!
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai
Higurashi no naku koro ni
K-On!
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Azumanga Daioh
Kanon
Burst Angel
GANTZ
School Days
Cardcaptor Sakura
Serial Experiments Lain
Fate/stay Night
Rozen Maiden
Nichijou

My top 5 favorite anime:

Record of Lodoss War OVA
The Vision of Escaflowne TV
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Hikaru no Go
Rurouni Kenshin OVA (not the ****ty TV series)

I am watching a lot of anime and I'm actually starting an anime community forum right now with a group of people. I'm developing an anime review system built on top of XenForo, so hopefully it works well. If anyone is interested in testing the site when we're ready you can PC (PM) me. Don't want to advertise with a link here.

I used to watch a lot. I have about a terrabyte of downloaded shows. I only keep up with a few now, and read a few manga's. I actually admin a manga forum, well...co-admin anyways. I provide free hosting to them. They're trying to become the next big manga viewer site; they just need to get a manga viewer up rofl http://mangaknight.com/forums/

Now I only watch Naruto.
Same here. I used to be so into anime, that I thought Escasflowne, and Ronin were greatly designed. Whoever hand drew those works - I hope he/she/the team was paid well. I was also into Dragon Ball Z, until right after the resurrected Buu saga.

Which reminds me - I hate the new idea for the next Dragon Ball movie, mostly because Buu and the resurrection of buu is that case of "from one ear to another it goes." Now, the Cell saga is a season I would not hestitate or even mind to pay $5/$10 at my local theater. Cell was deadly, vile, and downright evil. And the voice for 'Perfect' Cell - perfect choice. Perfect.

Top Bottom