Does anyone else watch Anime here?

My top 5 favorite anime:

Record of Lodoss War OVA
The Vision of Escaflowne TV
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Hikaru no Go
Rurouni Kenshin OVA (not the ****ty TV series)
I've watched Record of Lodoss War. I think I rented the whole set of episodes from beginning to end. Looong ass time ago.
Same here. I used to be so into anime, that I thought Escasflowne, and Ronin were greatly designed. Whoever hand drew those works - I hope he/she/the team was paid well. I was also into Dragon Ball Z, until right after the resurrected Buu saga.

Which reminds me - I hate the new idea for the next Dragon Ball movie, mostly because Buu and the resurrection of buu is that case of "from one ear to another it goes." Now, the Cell saga is a season I would not hestitate or even mind to pay $5/$10 at my local theater. Cell was deadly, vile, and downright evil. And the voice for 'Perfect' Cell - perfect choice. Perfect.
Escaflowne was beautiful! I only seen the movie though. Never seen Ronin. Seen Seven Samurai though. But that was a futuristic take.

I love most mech/futuristic animes, I always thought that the creativity is maximized through mech/futuristic shows. However, stories told through these subjects sometimes are a hit/miss situation. For example, the recent Star Troopers movie was in full 3D, and the story was more or less good.

I love most mech/futuristic animes, I always thought that the creativity is maximized through mech/futuristic shows. However, stories told through these subjects sometimes are a hit/miss situation. For example, the recent Star Troopers movie was in full 3D, and the story was more or less good.
That CGI Star Troopers movie was surprisingly well done. It was done by the dude who did Appleseed which was also very good so I'm not surprised.

I also used to watch a lot of anime, even have a anime community of my own.

But these days, I cannot seem to have to motivation or the time to watch some :(

Top Bottom