Do Your Members Stalk You On Xenforo.com

If your being stalked by a member chances are they are stalking you via pm or on your profile. That being said, stalking is such a strong word and I doubt many people actually get "stalked" but like to feel special and flattered at the potential of being stalked. Who knows.

If your being stalked by a member chances are they are stalking you via pm or on your profile. That being said, stalking is such a strong word and I doubt many people actually get "stalked" but like to feel special and flattered at the potential of being stalked. Who knows.
Ah PM. I thought you had come with some sorcery to disable a person's PC. LOL I could use that today.

Ah PM. I thought you had come with some sorcery to disable a person's PC. LOL I could use that today.

haha I want that feature. I just disable the whole thing. Not because I'm being stalked though but @0xym0r0n put it nicely and is most probably the case the majority of the time, a person might just be curious.

My members don't stalk me, they just get my face tattooed on them... no biggie.

1153276161_838495b980.jpg

Pretty sure the vast majority of my site's members have no idea what XenForo is. :D Some of the chat regulars know because I keep singing its praises in IRC, but none of them have ever been to XenForo.com :p

Top Bottom