Do you work on your website everyday?

i have to say i barely touch my little demo board since i got a style or two worked out. But from a developers standpoint theres not a lot to do.. I maybe should be dabbling in the templates and css, But i really cant since im showcasing it as a demo site to my personal members base. I want them to look it over and give me honest reviews, so i dont feel comfortable messing with to much just yet..

To be honest and i dont mean this in a bad way but the ACP is un inspirational maybe by design, but as far as im concerned it feels nice to not be inspired to mess something else up. :p

i have to say i barely touch my little demo board since i got a style or two worked out. But from a developers standpoint theres not a lot to do.. I maybe should be dabbling in the templates and css, But i really cant since im showcasing it as a demo site to my personal members base. I want them to look it over and give me honest reviews, so i dont feel comfortable messing with to much just yet..
You can run 2 copies of the software legally. You should be able to have your demo board and still be able to develop on a completely different instance that is password protected.
http://xenforo.com/license-agreement/

Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the payment by You of the applicable fee for the Software, XenForo Limited grants You a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide license to install, download and use a single instance of the Software ("License") through a single installation. Each License may run one instance of the Software, accessible via one URL. Any attempt to circumvent this limitation is prohibited and will result in the License being revoked.
Before deploying the Software, you must register in the XenForo.com customer area the address (URL) at which You will use the License. This URL must be kept up-to-date. You may create a single additional test installation for the purpose of testing the Software. Any test installation of this kind must be password protected, and access to it must be limited to You and Your website staff.

I work on my site every morning, as content needs edited and moved around. I know my users appreciate the updates, as does Google.

However, I hardly ever adjust any code or visual aspects. About every six months I introduce a new feature, but other than that, nothing really.

Top Bottom