Lack of interest Do you want to mark the forums as read before leaving?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Old Nick

Hello, this is my great suggestion:
An option in the preferences which would activate or not a pop-up when leaving the forum: Do you want to mark the forums as read before leaving?
:)

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Just out of curiosity, what is the advantage of marking forums read? (I've never had a reason to do so, hence just wondering)

Just out of curiosity, what is the advantage of marking forums read? (I've never had a reason to do so, hence just wondering)
Clears the flag that shows posts as "New" thereby clearing the bold from threads/forums that shows they contain unread posts and New Posts will be empty. IOW just simulates you going through and reading everything.

I tend to use it when I have a big backlog of New Posts to read and don't think I will get to them or if I have read all the new posts that I am interested in and want to ignore the rest.

Back
Top Bottom