Do You Record Gameplay?

I use some something like easy cap. got it on newegg for $20 :)

Records in SD but I want HD recording. I've live streamed a few events. Got some views but nothing extraordinary yet.

For HD console recording I use an AVer Media Game Capture HD which is cheaper then an HDPVR or a black magic product it also comes with a remote for lazy people like me. And you can record to an external hdd or plug in a hdd into it through the bottom port.

For PC gaming I use Dxtory to record my video, game audio, and voice audio all on different streams which makes it easy as Fraps records everything all onto one and you can't edit the audio levels separately unless you use Audacity to record your voice.

I have an Hauppauge HD PVR as well, though I barely use it. I have recorded some stuff of private beta for a friend of mine to see, but nothing that I have published.

For PC gaming I use Dxtory to record my video, game audio, and voice audio all on different streams which makes it easy as Fraps records everything all onto one and you can't edit the audio levels separately unless you use Audacity to record your voice.

Huge +1 for Dxtory - Fraps is a joke in comparison.

Being able to use whatever lossless video codec you like, and having things like GPU accelerated video scaling are just invaluable

Please read my guides before you get anything by Hauppauge. The HD PVR is the biggest piece of **** on the market.

Top Bottom