Do you Keto?

Cooking Ketogenic

With the diet growing now more then ever, how many of you follow a Keto diet. If you are not following the Keto lifestyle, do you follow a gluten free or sugar free diet?

I'm into fitness and bodybuilding and I've tried keto for a short period of time and the issue that I've found with it is that you don't have any energy to do hard training in the gym. Also, the sleep is not as good if you do not take any supplements.

I've heard good success stories about it so I might try it again in the future using a different approach (maybe eat more fatty fish?) and I will see how that goes.

I tried keto for a month too, it was the most difficult moment of my life. I got bored from the restrictive choices of food to eat and I craved sweets and carbs way too much. I felt I lost weight after week 2 but by week 4 I felt like I was starting to put it back on. I did the piss test every day and came out of keto by week 4 cos my body got used to it by then. I’d definitely do it again but not anytime soon. Just eat less carbs and be on a strict diet and there’s no need for keto.

Top Bottom