• Very rare

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Pretty often

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Very regular

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

mrGTB

Just a quick poll to see what others say. If you use the Facebook API so visitors can login with your forum using the Facebook login button. Have you ever had users coming doing so?

Me, never ever. :unsure:

Not sure about logging in, but I know that many people chose to register via Facebook over the traditional way a lot more on my forums.

Not sure about logging in, but I know that many people chose to register via Facebook over the traditional way a lot more on my forums.

Not sure what you mean exactly by register via Facebook using your XenForo forum. As far as I'm aware you can only login to XenForo forums using an existing Facebook account you own, but not register a new Facebook account via one?

Not sure what you mean exactly by register via Facebook using your XenForo forum. As far as I'm aware you can only login to XenForo forums using an existing Facebook account you own, but not register a new Facebook account via one?
My bad, I guess it's called log in even if they are registering a new account via their Facebook account for the first time. If that's the case, then I'd say a majority of new users on my forums log in via Facebook. But with that said, a majority of my users are younger.

I think he might mean keeping number of Facebook logins recorded for statistical reasons to look at in the AdminCP. So you can actually see how many are using it, is it worth keeping activated e.t.c?

yea. I guess.
but I was thinking logins.

If you use the Facebook API so visitors can login with your forum using the Facebook login button. Have you ever had users coming doing so?
I guess what I mean ... is ^ info available in the admincp ?

Just a quick poll to see what others say. If you use the Facebook API so visitors can login with your forum using the Facebook login button. Have you ever had users coming doing so?

Me, never ever. :unsure:
I do. The ones that want to try something on the site but never come back afterwards.

Top Bottom