• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you do any physical exercise?

Nahh, cycling is for soft people... :p (just kidding...)

I do cardio exercise, currently following Shawn T 'Insanity Workout' (yep, that sounds crazy, and indeed, it is crazy).

FredC

I walk about a half dozen dogs a day about 30 minutes to 1 hour each so i suppose i walk about 3 to 5 hours a day..

FredC

I walk loads, did 25 miles in just one day a couple of weeks ago, took about 7 hours.

As an added bonus I got paid almost £100 for doing it.
You know it never occurred to me until just now to determine how many miles i average on a daily basis.. Will have to look into that. ;)

DoctorWatsOn

You know it never occurred to me until just now to determine how many miles i average on a daily basis.. Will have to look into that. ;)
Well they say the average walking speed is 3mph, but I am well fast on my feet, so I reckon 25 miles in 7 hours is a fairly conservative estimate. .

Cardio, weight training and I used to take Krav Maga classes but that sort of fell off the busier I got. I've been looking into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu lately but am trying to figure out just where I'll shoehorn it into my schedule.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Used to do rowing and weight training until earlier this year when I got a severe chest infection and it completely destroyed my training. Am only just getting back to a stage to go back to the normal routine.

fos

I try to walk my dog every day. I like to ride my recumbent bicycle in nice weather and the stationary when it's not.

Jeff