Do you do any physical exercise?

CTXMedia

Simple enough question, but I wondered how many of you regularly exercise and what form it takes.

I cycle (hence the www.cyclechat.net forums
wink.png
) - what about you?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Nahh, cycling is for soft people... :P (just kidding...)

I do cardio exercise, currently following Shawn T 'Insanity Workout' (yep, that sounds crazy, and indeed, it is crazy).

I walk about a half dozen dogs a day about 30 minutes to 1 hour each so i suppose i walk about 3 to 5 hours a day..

I walk loads, did 25 miles in just one day a couple of weeks ago, took about 7 hours.

As an added bonus I got paid almost £100 for doing it.
cool.png

I walk loads, did 25 miles in just one day a couple of weeks ago, took about 7 hours.

As an added bonus I got paid almost £100 for doing it.
cool.png
You know it never occurred to me until just now to determine how many miles i average on a daily basis.. Will have to look into that. ;)

You know it never occurred to me until just now to determine how many miles i average on a daily basis.. Will have to look into that. ;)

Well they say the average walking speed is 3mph, but I am well fast on my feet, so I reckon 25 miles in 7 hours is a fairly conservative estimate. .

Cardio, weight training and I used to take Krav Maga classes but that sort of fell off the busier I got. I've been looking into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu lately but am trying to figure out just where I'll shoehorn it into my schedule.
confused.png

Used to do rowing and weight training until earlier this year when I got a severe chest infection and it completely destroyed my training. Am only just getting back to a stage to go back to the normal routine.

I try to walk my dog every day. I like to ride my recumbent bicycle in nice weather and the stationary when it's not.

Jeff

Top Bottom