1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you do any physical exercise?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CyclingTribe, Dec 23, 2010.

1. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Simple enough question, but I wondered how many of you regularly exercise and what form it takes.

I cycle (hence the www.cyclechat.net forums [​IMG]) - what about you?

Cheers,
    Shaun :D

2. Nahh, cycling is for soft people... :p (just kidding...)

I do cardio exercise, currently following Shawn T 'Insanity Workout' (yep, that sounds crazy, and indeed, it is crazy).

3. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

I walk about a half dozen dogs a day about 30 minutes to 1 hour each so i suppose i walk about 3 to 5 hours a day..

4. DoctorWatsOn

DoctorWatsOn Well-Known Member

I walk loads, did 25 miles in just one day a couple of weeks ago, took about 7 hours.

As an added bonus I got paid almost £100 for doing it. [​IMG]

FredC likes this.
  5. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

You know it never occurred to me until just now to determine how many miles i average on a daily basis.. Will have to look into that. ;)

6. DoctorWatsOn

DoctorWatsOn Well-Known Member

Well they say the average walking speed is 3mph, but I am well fast on my feet, so I reckon 25 miles in 7 hours is a fairly conservative estimate. .

7. Tungsten

Tungsten Member

Cardio, weight training and I used to take Krav Maga classes but that sort of fell off the busier I got. I've been looking into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu lately but am trying to figure out just where I'll shoehorn it into my schedule. [​IMG]

8. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

I run every morning. No exceptions.

9. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Used to do rowing and weight training until earlier this year when I got a severe chest infection and it completely destroyed my training. Am only just getting back to a stage to go back to the normal routine.

10. fos

fos Active Member

I try to walk my dog every day. I like to ride my recumbent bicycle in nice weather and the stationary when it's not.

Jeff

11. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

My fingers get lots of exercise......

Kaiser likes this.
  12. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member

Your forums theme is weird, lol the theme makes it look like a hybrid by vbulletin and IPB. Perhaps you like it that way?

And yea I play alot of soccer.

13. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

I commissioned the theme when I migrated away from vB. Gives my members a familiar "feel" :)

Kaiser likes this.
  14. master412160

master412160 Member

I don't exercise, I did a bit but now nothing. Just no time.