XF 1.4 Do we have something like this ?

garry420

Do we have add on or feature where a user can comment in forum post without joining the forum as given in the screen shot attached ?
if yes what add on is that or how it is done ?

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 22
If you just want guest posting, this is already possible by setting the appropriate permissions for the unregistered/unconfirmed user group. I believe this shows a rely button to guests which then takes you to the full editor. The quick reply box isn't available though, this would require an add-on, there may be on in the RM but you'd have to search for it.

If you just want guest posting, this is already possible by setting the appropriate permissions for the unregistered/unconfirmed user group. I believe this shows a rely button to guests which then takes you to the full editor. The quick reply box isn't available though, this would require an add-on, there may be on in the RM but you'd have to search for it.
Not guest posting exactly but yes this can work for me.
I basically wanted kind of facebook integration as given in the picture

You need to explain more clearly what you want. In your first post you say you want what appears to be guest posting, now you say you want Facebook integration (which XenForo has). Please explain fully what you want rather than relying on a screenshot which isn't clear.

You need to explain more cleioarly what you want. In your first post you say you want what appears to be guest posting, now you say you want Facebook integration (which XenForo has). Please explain fully what you want rather than relying on a screenshot which isn't clear.
Mate I have attached screenshot of what i want..i may not be very good to explain what i want...
actually what i see in majority of websites these days is that you can comment on any post of website with your facebook id...u just need to be logged in facebook..
here is link of something similar...http://gossipticket.com/would-you-date-a-muslim-this-girl-has-a-very-shocking-answer/1757
Here i can comment whenever i want..I hope now my idea is clear...Its just that i look for what can be done and what can't..
regard

Top Bottom