Deleted Forum

Dixie McCall

Hello
I know my community isn't a great fun topic but it is necessary. I'm TRYING to find a balance between calming pastel colors but not make it look like an Easter egg. The lavender looks okay on my PC but looks brown on my IPAD. :confused: I'm trying to achieve a calm, inviting and happy place.

We aren't pros obviously. I will be using the Old School template as soon as a figure out a few things with it but right now I have it on the default.

Any suggestions would be great. (Be gentle) :)

Last edited:
Good for you for taking a difficult topic and making it presentable. One small thing: the colors of your nodes and children are a little light for me to see easily.

Thank you. Yes it's a super difficult topic but I'm sure there are many looking for a place. The node colors will be fixed. How about the rest of the colors? Do they look okay on your end?

In my opinion the letters in your forum titles need to be black like in your public notice, but then I'm getting older (too old for divorce; just kidding).

Changed to the blue block headers and it does look better also increase the color of the "read" flowers.

On a side note, it is always interesting to see what orgs visit your site after finding it here. Ban ban ban today. :)

Changed to the blue block headers and it does look better also increase the color of the "read" flowers.

On a side note, it is always interesting to see what orgs visit your site after finding it here. Ban ban ban today. :)
How did you set it up to use flowers instead of the discussion balloons?

Hi Joe,
Add the code below to extra css template... Change image url and opacity if desired. :)

.node-icon i { display: none; }
.node-icon { background-image: url('/cips/flower3.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; }
.node--read .node-icon { opacity: 0.3; }

Top Bottom