XF 1.5 Displaying Threads

Brian Woody

I'm having a design issue I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm wondering if there is a way to display threads on the main Forums page (so a user wouldn't have to click a forum link to see the threads for that forum).

Alternatively, I know how to post a Page to the main...um...page, but I'd like for users to be able to comment on and discuss the content. If I can make that happen, the issue would be resolved.

Finally, I recently installed UI.X, and for some reason it's working flawlessly with all content except Pages, which are completely reverted to default Xenforo settings. Any advice on how to fix this? Thanks!

I'm wondering if there is a way to display threads on the main Forums page (so a user wouldn't have to click a forum link to see the threads for that forum).
That would require an add-on or custom development.

I know how to post a Page to the main...um...page, but I'd like for users to be able to comment on and discuss the content.
As would that.

Finally, I recently installed UI.X, and for some reason it's working flawlessly with all content except Pages, which are completely reverted to default Xenforo settings. Any advice on how to fix this?
You would need to post in the UI.X thread for support with that.

Top Bottom