Lack of interest Display votings of posts on the left side next to the avatars

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm not sure about this.
The 1593036790457.png indent that bites into the user column is supposed to denote attribution of the post content to the user, a bit like turning the entire post content into a speech bubble, but in your proposed layout, it looks like the votes are attributed to the user column, which is clearly incorrect.

I'm not sure about this.
The View attachment 228856 indent that bites into the user column is supposed to denote attribution of the post content to the user, a bit like turning the entire post content into a speech bubble, but in your proposed layout, it looks like the votes are attributed to the user column, which is clearly incorrect.
I just used Photoshop to create a mockup (by copy/pasting). It was not a perfect job, so the indent looks like that unfortunately in my example. But obviously it shouldn't be like this, it is just a vague mockup of how it could look if the votings were on the left side.

I didn't think about the indent so I have to come up with a solution for that problem. While I am typing this post, I am thinking about a solution and will let you know if I find a better way. I understand your angle and I agree. That needs to be addressed.

It's rather confusing when the thread list has the votes on the left side, but the thread itself has the votes on the right side. Not a fluid experience.

Votes should appear above the avatars.
xenxample.png

I disagree.

There are valid reasons for reacting to the first post in a suggestion thread whether you up or down vote the suggestion itself.

Top Bottom