Browser issue  Display on what's new....

CurveGotti

I am not sure this is necessarily a bug, or if it's a problem from one of my security / ad block programs, but wanted to share and see if anyone else is having the same problem.

I only notice it from time to time and sometimes it will happen multiple times on the same page other times it does not happen at all.

xf or me.webp

As you can see the whats new search produces a distorted table for some reason....

I'll keep an eye out and see if I notice any patterns or if I can get it to stop by changing some of my settings.

Yeah, I thought it was at least worth taking a look at, I seem to be getting it more and more for some reason, like I said I wasn't sure if maybe there is a missing close tag somewhere, or if it has to do with my computer blocking something, but it's somewhat annoying to say the least lol...

We've had a couple reports of this before. I'm assuming you're on Firefox? As far as I can tell, it just seems to be a FF issue. I'm not sure what we can do to workaround it. Given that it happens sporadically, it seems to trigger something within their engine, such as a timing issue.

I haven't seen that either, using both IE and FF. Which browser do you use? And have you tried doing a hard refresh (Ctrl F5)?

Yes, I have refreshed and it usually does go away oddly.

We've had a couple reports of this before. I'm assuming you're on Firefox? As far as I can tell, it just seems to be a FF issue. I'm not sure what we can do to workaround it. Given that it happens sporadically, it seems to trigger something within their engine, such as a timing issue.

Yes, it happens while using firefox, I was thinking that it has something to do with an add on... perhaps it's causing a longer page load and the data isn't displayed as fast as the page generates it? It's really the only thing I could think of, at first I thought it was ad block plus doing it but disabling it doesn't necessarily always stop it.

*Edit

I'll try running with all ad ons disabled during the day and see if I still get it maybe that will help find the problem in some way, I have quite a few though so might take me a while.

Edit End*

Top Bottom