Lack of interest Display Formatting

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Spartan

I have vision problems, as do several visitors to my sites. Using Safari I can go to the AA at the top and increase the size of what's on screen. The problem is each browser is different, and the feature is difficult to find.

My suggestion is to have a feature built into xenforo that increase visibility to various sizes and have this stored as a user preference. 110%, 120%, etc.

Below are three screens that show what I mean. I've tried setting up styles using Typography in the ACP, but it gets distorted.

E2EE198C-7770-4E49-8012-00B1EFA853C4.png537CE682-3E51-4538-AA93-624AE5431674.png67EC745B-07C7-46C4-9B19-D7B91E25259D.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm pretty sure all browsers allow you to zoom in and out with control + mouse wheel (or zoom gesture on mobile devices). Font size options are usually also available in the browser settings accessibility section. It's all pretty standardized.

It also seems a bit counter productive to be to store a screen/device dependent setting on a website so you have to change it every time you change device, rather than on the device you're using, where it applies to all websites you're visiting and you can store different settings on different devices.

Top Bottom