Duplicate Dislike or Hate Button

Rho Delta

I have had requests from users to add a dislike or hate button that essentially does the same thing as the like button does. Thought I would throw that out there.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I just read that thread and it is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Why limit what the software can do? I have a big sports section on my new site and want people to be able to talk a little smack in that section. When you get a fan of another team posting in your thread you should be able to dislike it. This means a Karma add on is absolutely necessary.

I just read that thread and it is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Why limit what the software can do? I have a big sports section on my new site and want people to be able to talk a little smack in that section. When you get a fan of another team posting in your thread you should be able to dislike it. This means a Karma add on is absolutely necessary.
It's a design choice, rather than support the negative, the board is build to provoke the positive. Which helps *a lot* of communities. Negative things tend to provoke cliques and abuse, while it's the job of the moderators to filter out the negative content.

Top Bottom