1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Dislike button & RSS for user attachments

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by Salty, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Salty

Salty Active Member

Simply put, I would like to see a dislike button and a feed for all images posted by a user.

The feed should be public and the dislike button is so I can manage my +/- internets for users who make good/bad posts (negative values for like/dislike is a-ok). I would also like to set permissions in which they can only +/- a user only once. Also, a lot of users who post on the forum are more negatively influenced than positive. So I think the dislike button will have a bigger following than the like button~

For example I have below my vbulletin forum. I can see all the attachments I posted yet I have no way to share them through a feed to external sites.

I believe this would be a strong selling point for Xenforo, increase the reach of your content by allowing users to share externally.

rss-attachment-dislike.png

makdeniss and ankurs like this.