Im trying to find an Addon for Like and Dislike buttons

DigNap15

Hello
I rerally prefer a Like and Dislike thumbs up or Thumbs Down button to the Xenfor like Reactions
Are there some adds that do this.
I have searched but I get a huge confusing list
Thanks

Hello
I rerally prefer a Like and Dislike thumbs up or Thumbs Down button to the Xenfor like Reactions
Are there some adds that do this.
I have searched but I get a huge confusing list
Thanks

This can be done with XF 2.1 out of the box. You can edit the reactions from the admin panel.

Thanks but I'd like a nice big Thumbs Up and Thumbs down like on some Word Press Sites.

Ahh, I gotcha. I'm sure that would be doable with a template modification. I bet someone here will be able to help you out on this. Sorry I misunderstood what you were looking for. Good luck!

Yes, its a picture of a thumb and it records the number of ticks on it Like and Dislike
I do hope its doable
I promised my members I'd have one.

It's in the Reactions section. You can name them whatever you want use whichever image you want and assign whichever points you want negative or positive

You don't need an add-on for that. You can do it from the ACP however there won't be a separate counter for the negative/dislike rating. Only one counter for all, you get a like you get one point, you get a dislike you lose a point. If you need a more complex rating system try @Xon Content Rating add-on.

Hello Almusa
Long time no see
Thanks for looking out for me.
My website is goin greally well
Its up to nearly 600 members now
i think I told you that our equivalent of ebay is closing many of their forums.
So I am getting a big uptake
I need your help with 2 things

Hello Almusa
Long time no see
Thanks for looking out for me.
My website is goin greally well
Its up to nearly 600 members now
i think I told you that our equivalent of ebay is closing many of their forums.
So I am getting a big uptake
I need your help with 2 things
Shot me a PM

Yes I really want to get a Like / Dislike thumb system exactly as the one on post number 7 above
Differnt colours of course, but thtas a minor (I'd even like 3 buttons) Up Down and HaHa
Records and shows the number of hits on each button separtely
I had a look today on Xenforo
And I found that guy Xon you recommend, but it looked far too hard for me.
But I looked again just now and I think his add-on will do it.
My members are all asking for it and it will really set my forum apart, as I've got some competiton.
And I am getting offers of small donations to help me with my costs.
So what I am asking you is, if I buy his add-on would he install it for me, or could you do that?
And If so I must send you some cash.

Yes I really want to get a Like / Dislike thumb system exactly as the one on post number 7 above
Differnt colours of course, but thtas a minor (I'd even like 3 buttons) Up Down and HaHa
Records and shows the number of hits on each button separtely
I had a look today on Xenforo
And I found that guy Xon you recommend, but it looked far too hard for me.
But I looked again just now and I think his add-on will do it.
My members are all asking for it and it will really set my forum apart, as I've got some competiton.
And I am getting offers of small donations to help me with my costs.
So what I am asking you is, if I buy his add-on would he install it for me, or could you do that?
And If so I must send you some cash.

Sure. Once you get the add-on I will be able to walk you through and help you set it up no issue. Let's carry on with this via private message.

Top Bottom