Discussion 1,000

This is the 1,000th discussion in this section ;)

discussion1k.png

Wow, that's a lot of off topic :D

Ah another milestone thread. You know what that means? everyone start singing.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like Cliff is going to be doing a lot of singing for us if every '1,000' is now considered a mentionable milestone. I can't wait!

In the meanwhile...

Looks like Cliff is going to be doing a lot of singing for us if every '1,000' is now considered a mentionable milestone. I can't wait!

In the meanwhile...

I love them!

Yeah I don't know about you but I'm actually a bit of an 80s fan, lots of nice songs made during that decade. I often listen to Absolute 80s stream during work :)

Yeah I don't know about you but I'm actually a bit of an 80s fan, lots of nice songs made during that decade. I often listen to Absolute 80s stream during work :)

The 80's were classic. So much outstanding songs have been released during that era... we can't say quite the same about the '00's (<--- how does one actually refer to the 2000's and 2010's ?) can we? So much commercial soulless rubbish... only made for the money. (Where did I hear more of this before lately? Hmmm....)

The 80's were classic. So much outstanding songs have been released during that era... we can't say quite the same about the '00's (<--- how does one actually refer to the 2000's and 2010's ?) can we? So much commercial soulless rubbish... only made for the money. (Where did I hear more of this before lately? Hmmm....)
Could not agree more.

Top Bottom