• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Discussion 1,000

dutchbb

Looks like Cliff is going to be doing a lot of singing for us if every '1,000' is now considered a mentionable milestone. I can't wait!

In the meanwhile...

dutchbb

Yeah I don't know about you but I'm actually a bit of an 80s fan, lots of nice songs made during that decade. I often listen to Absolute 80s stream during work :)

Grover

Yeah I don't know about you but I'm actually a bit of an 80s fan, lots of nice songs made during that decade. I often listen to Absolute 80s stream during work :)
The 80's were classic. So much outstanding songs have been released during that era... we can't say quite the same about the '00's (<--- how does one actually refer to the 2000's and 2010's ?) can we? So much commercial soulless rubbish... only made for the money. (Where did I hear more of this before lately? Hmmm....)

Peggy

The 80's were classic. So much outstanding songs have been released during that era... we can't say quite the same about the '00's (<--- how does one actually refer to the 2000's and 2010's ?) can we? So much commercial soulless rubbish... only made for the money. (Where did I hear more of this before lately? Hmmm....)
Could not agree more.