Fixed Discourse import problem

Commander

Affected version
Hi all...

I've managed to import most of data from Discourse to XenForo... but at near end I got this:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] pg_prepare(): Query failed: ERROR: column bookmarks.topic_id does not exist LINE 4: ON topics.id = bookmarks.topic_id ^ in src/XF/Db/PostgreSql/Statement.php at line 35
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. pg_prepare() in src/XF/Db/PostgreSql/Statement.php at line 35
  3. XF\Db\PostgreSql\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/PostgreSql/Statement.php at line 47
  4. XF\Db\PostgreSql\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 167
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllKeyed() in src/addons/XFI/Import/Importer/Discourse.php at line 2556
  7. XFI\Import\Importer\Discourse->stepBookmarks() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 244
  8. XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src/XF/Import/Runner.php at line 61
  9. XF\Import\Runner->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Import.php at line 234
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  16. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Also I have about 79k posts and there is 77k post imported, but mainly problem is that is imporetd only 179 memebrs of 1605. When using rebuild I saw that rebuild goes to 1605, but I cant see them.

Is there any help for this?

Okay, try new import this time without bookmark options... now everything goes "OK" no error at the end, Import finalize and then there is still problem that only 179 members are imported.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XFI release (1.5.3).

Change log:
Handle Discourse 3.0+ polymorphic bookmarks properly
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

@Commander what did you set as your Discourse Root Directory? I extracted my backup into a temp folder, but it is just a folder called uploads, and the database. Is this correct?

Hi, I've set some temp folder inside my Xenforo server installation, and call that full path. I didn't do import from backup, I've use production Discourse directly, just copy all files inside container to out of container then SCP to Xenforo server.

Hi, I've set some temp folder inside my Xenforo server installation, and call that full path. I didn't do import from backup, I've use production Discourse directly, just copy all files inside container to out of container then SCP to Xenforo server.
The original error with bookmarks is fixed, but I've only just seen your follow up posts. If you're still having issues with the Discourse importer, you can start a conversation with me and I'll have a closer look.

Top Bottom