1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discount Code?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Andrew Callander, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Hi,

I'm currently running and trying to grow and develop Punch Tree's Minecraft Community.

I would like to purchase XenForo but I currently can't afford the $140. Does anyone have a coupon code or know when the next "sale" if they have any sales will be?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately there are no discount codes and currently no plans to have another sale.

3. huts98

huts98 New Member

Heh, I'm in the same situation. Trying to get Xenforo for my Minecraft website, slowly collecting donations.

4. huts98

huts98 New Member

this is a RAGE! I've raised, get this, $138.71 USD. This crazy battle comes to an end with me being short $2 measly dollars. D:

5. T3G Silas

T3G Silas Active Member

I guess it's time for you to go hunting between the sofa couches. :ROFLMAO:

Sami Jalal and The Forum Heroes like this.
  6. huts98

huts98 New Member

Hehe. Not that simple. ;)

7. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

51463 likes this.
  8. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

least you can get donations.

Tech-Runner likes this.
  9. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

@Brogan I'm also would like apply some coupon. (branding removal included)
    if someday you have a good one, please PM me. (y)

10. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Since the creation of this thread in April 2011, there has never been a coupon or sale, can't see that changing.

11. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

12. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

I don't know if I would call it a sale.. more like a celebration present:D!

13. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Exactly!

14. Iqtidar Ali

Iqtidar Ali New Member

http://xflicense.com/ <-- ??? what's this website? they're offering licenses at lower costs... is this a scam?

15. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

They appear to trade in second hand XF licenses. They are not affiliated with XF and therefore we cannot guarantee their legitimacy.

16. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

It appears to me as if they want the customer to transfer to them, that means they must sell an account onto the buyer and not the license as I believe that can only be transferred once. Does this not break XF terms?

17. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Licenses can only be transferred once. Licenses should not be transferred by handing out account credentials. We won't change any personal details (such as email addresses) on accounts which appear to have been subject to an unauthorised transfer.