XF 2.2 Disable usergroup display for admins and mods

Black Tiger

Oke this is what is happening:
1611157331746.png

In the admin panel I already disabled "Show staff and group banner" and "Show staff banner" but that does not change anything here.
I could enable "Hide standard user title" but I want this active for my users.

Is there a simple way to have that first usertitle "Administrator" not displayed?
And if possible, display everything group thing except the Moderator block for Administrators only which is green here.

Solution
Edit the message_macros template.

Change this:
HTML:
<xf:usertitle user="$user" tag="h5" class="message-userTitle" banner="true" itemprop="jobTitle" />

To this:
HTML:
<xf:if is="!$user.is_admin">
    <xf:usertitle user="$user" tag="h5" class="message-userTitle" banner="true" itemprop="jobTitle" />
</xf:if>
This option will only hide the user title when there is a banner, which ordinarily wouldn't apply to regular users.

And if possible, display everything group thing except the Moderator block for Administrators only which is green here.
You can disable banner stacking to only show the highest priority banner, but there is no way to stack banners conditionally.

Ok that's a pity.
In that case I change the first title to the default user titel ladder. So now that's a title based on post count. Bit of a workaround but at least I don't have Administrator or moderatore there twice.
Thanks for the answer.

In that case I change the first title to the default user titel ladder. So now that's a title based on post count. Bit of a workaround but at least I don't have Administrator or moderatore there twice.
Do you have banners for other (non-staff) user groups? If not, the "Hide standard user title" option may do what you want.

Do you have banners for other (non-staff) user groups?
Yes.
I've also got a couple of other levels/titles and donators which I would like displayed for them. So that's why I would like to keep this active for my users. But thank you for thinking with me.

@Brogan Thank you! I will try that solution!

Top Bottom