Disable new members from joining via tapatalk

HJW

I use the tapatalk plugin, sadly I have to for the moment as several valuable members really like it.

But is there a way to change the plugin code to stop new people from joining up on tapatalk?

Awhile back, a long time ago really, we used Tapatalk, sadly... and we had those so-called valuable members who said they'd leave if we removed Tapatalk. Well, we removed it, they never left. :p

Did they take away the option in the plugin to disable new accounts via Tapatalk? It used to be an option in the admin panel settings. (If I remember correctly, it's been a long time...)

And it's probably a good idea to ask Tapatalk themselves too.

Reactions: HJW
I'm tempted to re-add Tapatalk......or some form of app for phones.....is there any reason why people dislike the tapatalk app so much or why people wouldn't want it installed on their forums?

I'm tempted to re-add Tapatalk......or some form of app for phones.....is there any reason why people dislike the tapatalk app so much or why people wouldn't want it installed on their forums?
well nobody is willing to sell his content to these guys plus they will add more adds on your pages and pay you peanuts

Top Bottom