XF 1.3 Disable all template modifications

tonnyz

Is there a simple way to disable all template modifications temporarily?

I mean something akin to disabling add-on listener via config.php, but this one is for the template modifications (which lie on 'mysite/community/admin.php?template-modifications/') ?

Thx :)

To be honest, you might as well just go down the list and disable them one by one.

There's no global switch because a lot of rebuilding needs to happen for the changes to take effect.

There's a bit of a "hack" way of doing it.

While you're on the list of Template Modifications, open up your Browser Dev Tools (usually F12) and go to the Console tab.

You should be able to enter in some custom code. Paste this in and hit enter:
Code:
$('.Toggler').attr('checked', false).closest('form').submit();

To be honest, you might as well just go down the list and disable them one by one.

There's no global switch because a lot of rebuilding needs to happen for the changes to take effect.

There's a bit of a "hack" way of doing it.

While you're on the list of Template Modifications, open up your Browser Dev Tools (usually F12) and go to the Console tab.

You should be able to enter in some custom code. Paste this in and hit enter:
Code:
$('.Toggler').attr('checked', false).closest('form').submit();

Sorry @Chris D , I just noticed that the checkboxes will be reverted as checked after refreshing the ACP page. Thus, I can't observe the effect on my site's page.

Is it as expected ?

No that line of code should submit the toggle process automatically.

If it's not working for you though I probably would just recommend doing it manually.

Top Bottom